Hankerson

Hankerson

Saturday, December 24, 2011

10/8/2011

Gonna synthesize my targets into draft wishes

Round 1: Andrew Luuuuuuuuuuuuuck (QB)
Round 2: Dont'a Hightower (ILB)
Round 3: Casey Hayward (CB)
Round 4: Ben Jones (C)
Round 4: Dontari Poe (NT)
Round 5: DeMarlo Belcher (WR)
Round 6: Chris Jacobson (G)
Round 7: Blair Walsh (K)

We might have an additional 6th, but I think the Saints get it from the Jammal Brown trade.


Something along those lines would be awesome imo. I think there was another guy I liked as a mid-round NT prospect, but I forget who it was. Wouldn't mind taking a G higher up, but I've read that Jacobson looks like a good ZBS fit and most of the guys coming out are big power scheme run blockers excluding maybe a couple 1st-2nd rounders. I think the value worked out better this way. Among other places, I got most of my stock grades from walterfootball, and some of that's out of date, so it might be inaccurate, but it's an idea/starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment